TP 4014 Labor Saving on the Slope Experimental Equipment
This product consists of control parts, trolley, power adapter and USB cable. It is used to explore the relationship between the size of tension force and inclination angle of slope.This product is designed to meet the teaching requirements, easy to operate and practical.
It is used to carry out 'slope enlightment' in primary school experiment. To explore the impact of slope on pulling force. Requirement:
- The angle of slope could be adjusted within 0-90 degree continuously.Track should be longer than 500mm so that enough data can be collected while car is moving.
- Uniform velocity motor is powered by 12V. It can rotate on both forward and reverse direction and is able to stop
- Built-in double module Bluetooth and 100mAh lithium battery. Both wire and wireless connection are accepted.
- Auto stop operation of car when it reaches end of track. Product consists of triple-level speed motor, three track with different touching surface and small car with built-in sensor.
- Magazyn: W magazynie
- Model: TP 4014 Labor Saving on the Slope Experimental Equipment
- Waga: 0.00kg